Monday 30 December 2013

★★★★ THIS IS ENGLAND 13 ★★★★


My boyfriend LOVES mod fashion and has desperately been trying to get me into a Fred Perry shop since i met him well over a year ago. A few weeks ago i finally caved and on a spontaneous trip to London i slipped, fell, and accidentally bought this in their Covent Garden store. I've never been a big fan of polo shirts so this is a big deal for me. Especially as i have bigger boobs, i really don't know if it works for me, and as I've never really liked them, ive never really taken any notice of how to wear them and im really struggling with it. So does anyone have suggestions? as i really dont want it to be one of those things i buy and then never wear as it was so expensive!

polo // fred perry
skirt // primark
boots // office


No comments:

Post a Comment