Friday 7 December 2012

today i wore


sadly, i had to go to a funeral this morning :-(
and finding accessories that look good AND are funeral-appropriate is a lot harder challenge that it sounds.
i was looking through my jewellery box and i found this that my nan gave me about 4 years ago.
I was always obsessed with this when i was a kid and i still am now to a point. It's one of those things that you put on and you can't stop thinking about and looking at in every reflective surface and pointing out to people at every given opportunity. And why would you not want to? It's absolutely beautiful.
My nan bought this in 1952, and it literally looks like it was made yesturday. She's looked after it so well and i am shit scared of losing/damaging it. It probably doesn't have any real value, but i love it to bits.

probably none of that makes sense in sentences. i am half asleep.
also shit quality instagram pic sozzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment